Bash (Series 1) – Rock And Roll!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
About Bash (Series 1)
From an early age there was something that set Bash apart. He was a dragon without wings! But Bash wasn’t content to sit around feeling sorry for himself. He would curl up into a tight ball and make a terrific take-off. His speed as he careered across the plains was something to behold – and the more he rolled, the rougher and tougher his skin became. Then the dark day came.
A huge flying machine was catching Bash’s dragon friends in massive nets. Fired up with fury, he curled up and chased it to the very edge of his floating island. There, Bash launched himself like a bouncing bomb and busted through the side of the airship, creating a colossal hole for his friends to escape through. Having witnessed the entire event through his portal, Master Eon was blown away by Bash’s courage and loyalty and made him a Skylander on the spot.
Bash spent most of his early dragonhood staring into the sky, watching the flying creatures of Skylands soar amongst the clouds. Determined to join them, he learned how to curl himself into a ball and roll with incredible momentum in a vain attempt to take flight. Over the years, his skin hardened, forming a natural protective armor unlike any other creature. He now thunders through Skylands, leaving a wake of destruction against any who threaten it. Despite his thick skin, he still gets a bit touchy about his inability to fly.
- Primary Attack: Tail Swipe
- Secondary Attack: Rock Roll
- Upgrades: Iron Tail, Mace of Destruction, Gaia Hammer
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 310 (max. 620)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 12 (max. 82)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 85
- Defense: 30
- Agility: 90
- Luck: 20
Bash (Series 1) Packaging
Bash (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “”Yeah, rock it to me!”
- “By a landslide!”
- “Rock and Roll!”
- “Can’t stop the rock!”
- “Rounded and pounded!”
- “Next time dig deeper!”
- “I can bash with the best!”
- “Oh yeah!” – using a bounce pad
- “Whoa!” – using a bounce pad
- “Get ready to rock!” – opening a gate
- “Here I come!” – opening a gate
- “This is my turf!” – elemental gate
- “Hm Mighty impressive!” – checking stats
- “Hey! These rock!” – checking stats
- “Great!” – when given a hat
- “I can defiantly rock this!” – when given a hat
- “Nice name!” – when given a Nickname
- “Call me what you want, I’ve got a thick skin!” – when given a nickname
- Species: Dragon
- English Voice Actor: Freddie Winston (uncredited)
- When Bash was first made, he was originally called Rock Dragon.
- Bash was the first character Toys for Bob created out of modeling clay.
- The Limited Edition Blue Bash starts out at Level 5 and has 2100 coins.
More Earth Figures
Bash (Translucent Blue)
|Bash (Series 2)
||Flashwing (Series 1)
||Terrafin (Series 2)