Boomer – Bring The Boom!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
As a young troll, Boomer liked nothing better than big bangs and blowing things up. His favorite target of all was sheep, which he loved to blast sky-high. So it was only natural that when he grew up he became an explosives expert in the troll army. But although the army delighted in Boomer’s detonations, he soon felt something was wrong. The army actually seemed to take all this war seriously. So Boomer scamped merrily to find some sheep instead. The Troll General erupted with anger when he heard that Boomer was gone. He needed his demolitions expert to blow up a dam and flood the village below. But Boomer had overheard the General’s plans and intended to intervene.
So, while his former squad mates destroyed the dam, Boomer began throwing sticks of dynamite at a nearby flock of sheep. The sheep hurtled through the air and into the oncoming torrent of water where their thick wool began to soak it all up. By the time the water reached the first village house, the deluge had become a dribble. When Master Eon heard that Boomer had rescued an entire village, he signed him up quick-smart. Now, Boomer’s explosive skills are used only to terminate evil (and still occassionally sheep, although he’ll deny it if you ask him).
As a young troll, Boomer loved to blow things up – particularly sheep. Later, he was drafted into the troll army, where they gave him LOTS of things to blow up. However, Boomer realized the sole mission of the army was war and conquest. Even though he was a troll, these things didn’t interest him. So he left the trolls after saving a town from being destroyed by them. Not long after, he was invited to be a Skylander – the only troll ever to win such an honor. Now he uses his explosive skills to fight evil… much to the relief of sheep everywhere.
- Primary Attack: Dynamite Toss
- Secondary Attack: Troll Smash
- Upgrades: Troll Bomb, Bomblastic, Triple Bundle Dynamite
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 230 (max. 460)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 70
- Defense: 40
- Agility: 50
- Luck: 75
Boomer (Series 1) Packaging
Boomer (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Boomer, Prism Break, Voodood), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Bring the Boom!”
- “Feel the boom!”
- “You got blowed up!”
- “Can’t stop the boom!”
- “Ba-ba-ba-boom boom boom!”
- “Boom boom buh-boom!”
- “Haha! Boom!”
- “Blow it up!”
- “Blastin’ through!”
- “Boom-ba-ba-boom woohoo!”
- “Ba-boom!” – using a bounce pad
- “Bam!” – using a bounce pad
- “Woohoo!” – using a bounce pad
- “Bringin’ the boom!” – entering an elemental area
- “One, two, boom!” – checking stats
- “Big bang boom!” – leveling up/upgrade
- “Yeah! Boomer likes it!” – leveling up/upgrade
- “Is that good? I can’t count!” – checking stats
- “Badaboom!” – wearing a hat
- “Nice! I’m a little less ugly.” – wearing a hat
- “Is that how you spell ‘Boomer’?” – given a nickname
- “That name is dynamite!” – given a nickname
- Species: Troll
- English Voice Actor: Freddie Winston (uncredited)
- Boomer was originally called Bomb Troll.
More Tech Figures
Boomer (Silver Variant)
|Trigger Happy (Series 1)
||Sprocket (Series 1)