Drill Sergeant – Licensed To Drill!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
About Drill Sergeant
Thousands of years ago, Drill Sergeant was created by the ancient Arkeyans to bore through their diamond mines. He eventually became an ancient piece of Arkeyan apparatus like many other related artifacts, left to rust underground. Centuries later, Skylands dirt shark Terrafin was burrowing through the earth when he struck something solid. Terrafin tugged the artifact above ground and dragged it off to show Master Eon. Eon muttered a few magical phrases. There was a clunk, then a whirr, and then… KACHUNK! Drill Sergeant clattered to life with lights blazing and engine revving, Drill Sergeant turned his attention to Terrafin. By Arkeyan law, he was sworn to serve the shark for all eternity.
Terrafin’s first order was simple: ‘STOP FOLLOWING ME.’ But it’s one that Drill Sergeant has found tricky to compute. Without an Arkeyan in sight, Drill Sergeant found Skylands a bit senseless. So Eon signed him up, and his drills are now used for death blows against evil.
Like many Arkeyan artifacts, Drill Sergeant was buried for centuries – a long forgotten remnant of an ancient powerful civilization. It was only a chance collision with a burrowing Terrafin that led to his systems firing up again. By Arkeyan custom, Drill Sergeant was then obligated to become Terrafin’s servant. This didn’t sit well with the dirt shark, so his first order as master was for Drill Sergeant to not serve him at all… a command he continues to follow zealously to this day.
- Primary Attack: Drill Rocket
- Secondary Attack: Bulldoze Charge
- Upgrades: Power Charge, Auto-Blaster, DX3000 -Drill Detonator
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 12 (max. 82)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 80
- Defense: 60
- Agility: 80
- Luck: 30
Drill Sergeant (Series 1) Packaging
Drill Sergeant (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Licensed to Drill!”
- “Stats are my favorite!” – When checking Stats Info
- “Numbers are fun!” – When checking Stats Info
- “This is acceptable!” – When putting on a hat
- “A hat, how fun!” – When putting on a hat
- “Interesting choice.” – When given a nickname
- “I like it!” – When given a nickname
- Species: Arkeyan Ultron
- English Voice Actor: Thomas Bromhead
- The Walmart Exclusive red version starts out at Level 5 and with 2100 coins.
- Even though Drill Sergeant isn’t from the Earth element, he’s capable of breaking the stone blocks in Molekin Mine and Lava Lakes Railway with his homing rockets.
- His Series 2 figure is based on A View to Drill from his Battledozer path, and his Wow Pow Futurecannon!.
- Sheep tend to like Drill Sergeant and go close to him (except on the Xbox 360 version of Spyro’s Adventure).
More Tech Figures
Drill Sergeant (Gold Variant)
Drill Sergeant (Translucent Red)
|Drill Sergeant (Series 2)