Drobot – Blink and Destroy!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
As a young dragon, Drobot often felt like an odd one out. While his friends focused on flying, fighting and aerial frolics, Drobot spent his time studying gadgets and gizmos. One day, the inexperienced flyer was caught in a terrible tailwind and forced down to a desert island. To his surprise, he found himself surrounded by magnificent machines, amazing appliances, and clever contraptions. At once, he made the island his widget workshop.
Before long he had built himself a brand spanking new robotic flying suit with sensational super powers. A vocal synthesizer gave his voice a deep sonic boom, his eyes fired laser beams and he could shoot spinning gears at lightning speeds. Nowadays, Drobot is a dragon master supreme when it comes to sparring in the skies. And, with his homeland suddenly starting to feel a bit small, Drobot flew out to seek a certain Portal Master and sign up as a Skylander.
Dragons are smart, but none so much as Drobot. He was born in the highest reaches of Skylands, where dragons spent all their time competing in aerial battles. But Drobot was more interested in taking things apart to see how they worked. While exploring one day, he came upon some mysterious technology, which he used to assemble a robotic suit. Features include laser beams that shoot from his eyes, flight enhancement technology, a vocal synthesizer that gives him a deep booming voice, and the ability to shoot spinning gears. With such power – more than most other dragons – Drobot joined the Skylanders to help protect the residents of Skylands.
- Primary Attack: Mega Blasters
- Secondary Attack: Tactical Bladegears
- Upgrades: Thruster Flight, Hover Mode, Quadratic Blasters
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 40
- Defense: 60
- Agility: 75
- Luck: 45
Drobot (Series 1) Packaging
Drobot (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Blink and Destroy!”
- “Drobot one, competitor zero!” – when defeating a group of enemies
- “Raw materials detected!” – when opening a treasure chest
- “Your abilities were insufficent!”
- “Assimilating well!”
- “Absorbing power!”
- “Matching numbers!” – Seeing Drobot’s stats
- “Maximum awesomeness!”
- “Drobot successful!”
- “Drobot: ultimate robot!”
- “Hat acquired!” – Putting on a hat
- “Fun!” When using a bounce pad
- “Route secured!” – when unlocking a gate
- “New identification proccesed.” – When given a nickname
- Species: Dragon
- English Voice Actor: Alex Ness
- Drobot’s name is most likely a combination of “dragon” and “robot”.
- His original color scheme was reddish brown to most likely match the color of his element like the other Dragon Skylanders of Spyro’s Adventure.
- Drobot flies differently than the other Skylanders that are also capable of doing so. He flies faster than the other flyers, can shoot projectiles backwards, and can damage enemies by flying (possible with the Afterburners Soul Gem Ability); but is harder to control, doesn’t stop moving (without the hover mode ability) forward, and will return to the ground if he crashes into something. Also, he is the only one that gains an additional Hover mode.
- While using Thruster flight, launching the bladegears sends them flying backwards.
- Since he uses a vocal synthesizer that gave him a deep booming voice, it is currently unknown what Drobot’s real voice sounds like.
- Since he wears a mechanical suit, it is unknown what Drobot’s eyes look like.
- He relaxes by playing chess – against himself.
More Tech Figures
|Drobot (Series 2)