Prism Break (Series 1) – The Beam is Supreme!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
About Prism Break (Series 1)
Prism Break was a fearsome Rock Golem who inhabited dark, dangerous places deep underground. But embedded in the rocky walls of Prism Break’s home was a dragon’s hoard of gems, jewels and sparkly stones that no miner could resist. Few returned unscathed. Those that could still speak told of trashed tools and mangeled machinery – not to mention the blood-curtling cries and ghastly growls that rang out from the dark depths. A nice place for a relaxing breaking this was not. Eventually there were no miners left who would brave these perilous passageways.
Prism Break was once a fearsome rock golem who didn’t like to be disturbed. Then, an accidental cave-in left him buried underground. One hundred years later, a mining expedition digging for valuable jewels discovered him by chance with a well-placed blow from a pick axe — something Prism Break doesn’t talk about.
After 100 years of solitude, he found that the pressure of the earth had transformed him emotionally as well as physically, turning his crude rocky arms into incredible gems with powerful energy. Grateful for being free of his earthly prison, Prism Break decided to put his new abilities to good use, and from that day forward, he dedicated himself to protecting the Mabu and Skylands alongside the other Skylanders.
- Primary Attack: Energy Beams
- Secondary Attack: Shard Summon
- Upgrades: Chained Refraction, Crystalline Armor, Focused Energy
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48+40)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 75
- Defense: 10
- Agility: 90
- Luck: 45
Prism Break (Series 1) Packaging
Prism Break (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Prism Break, Boomer, Voodood), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “The Beam is Supreme”
- “A shining victory!”
- “All right!”
- “Tough break!”
- “Oh yeah!” – When upgraded
- “Prism power!” – When upgraded
- “I feel right at home.” – When opening an Elemental zone
- “Breakin through! – When opening a gate
- “Nothin stops me!” – When opening a gate
- “Whoa!” – When using a bounce pad
- “Up I go!” – When using a bounce pad
- “I look good!” – When given a hat
- “A sharp looking hat!” – When given a hat
- “Lookin’ strong!” – When checking stats
- “Hrm Rock solid!” – When checking stats
- “I guess that’ll do.” – When given a nickname
- “Okay then.” – When given a nickname
- Species: Crystal Golem
- English Voice Actor: Freddie Winston (uncredited, 2011), Peter Lurie (2012)
- His gem color changes according to the Upgrade Path he chooses. His gem color turns green when you choose Crystaleer and yellow when you choose Prismacer.
- The power stats of LightCore Prism Break total less than the Power Stats of Series 2 Prism Break.
More Prism Break Figures
|Prism Break (Series 2)
||Prism Break (Lightcore)
Prism Break (White Flocked)
(Employee 2012 Flocked)