Stealth Elf – Silent But Deadly!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
About Stealth Elf
Stealth Elf can’t remember much about her family or from whence she came. But she is the only Skylander who can skewer and slice through a platoon of ne’er-do-wells before slipping away unseen. Stealth Elf’s earliest memory is of waking with a start and screech, following a nightmarish dream of stampeding sheep. But when she awoke there were no woolly warriors in sight – only woodland and a complete memory blank. With a sniffle and a sigh, she picked herself up and set off in search of answers. After several days, she stumbled on a gnarled, stumpy-looking creature with the lightning moves of a ninja master. It turned out the creature was the guardian of the forest and trained in the ancient art of stealth.
Sensing the young elf’s skill for sneaking, the guardian immediately made her his apprentice. Sure enough, Stealth Elf was a natural and soon, ran rings around her increasingly ragged sensei. Master Eon was invited for a look, and was knocked out by her nifty ninja skills. She was made a Skylander on the spot and served not only guardian of the forests, but protector of the world.
As a small child, Stealth Elf awoke one morning inside the hollow of an old tree with no memory of how she got there. She was taken in by an unusually stealthy, ninja-like forest creature in the deep forest. Under his tutelage, she has spent the majority of her life training in the art of stealth fighting. After completing her training, she became a Skylander and set out into the world to uncover the mystery behind her origins.
- Primary Attack: Blade Slash
- Secondary Attack: Stealth
- Upgrades: Dragonfang Daggers, Arboreal Acrobatics, Elf Jitsu
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 60
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 30
- Luck: 70
Stealth Elf (Series 1) Packaging
Stealth Elf (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Now you see me, now you don’t!”
- “Knock knock! Too late…”
- “Silent but deadly!”
- “Hide and sneak!”
- “When you least expect it…”
- “You got to try better than that!”
- “You’re fast, but not fast enough!”
- “Told you not to blink!”
- “Nice try!”
- “Out of sight!”
- “I can’t be stopped!”
- “A quiet success!”
- “Did you see that?”
- “I’ll just sneak on by…”
- “Boing!” – using a bounce pad
- “Getting even better!” – leveling up/getting an upgrade
- “When you least expect it!” – leveling up/getting an upgrade
- “Stealth wealth!” – finding a treasure chest
- “Catch a glimpse!” – on stats screen
- “Look at these skills!” – on stats screen
- “Another disguise!” – given a hat
- “Extra camoflauge! – given a hat
- “This will be our little secret.” – given a nickname
- “Just keep the new name quiet.” – given a nickname
- Species: Elf
- English Voice Actor: Audrey Wasilewski (2012)
- Her eyes glow in most of her pictures and some media, which may indicate that she has night vision, it could either be something she learned in her years of training or maybe all elves have the ability to see in the dark.
- The daggers and eyes of her Series 1 figure glow in the dark but barely. However, it’s easier to see her glow for her Series 2 figure as her blades have the Elven Sunblade upgrade.
- In her Series 2 version, she wields a pair of Elven Sunblades instead of her basic fang-like daggers.
More Stealth Elf Figures
Stealth Elf (Clear)
|Stealth Elf (Series 2)
Stealth Elf (Legendary)
|Ninja Stealth Elf