Stump Smash – Drop The Hammer!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
About Stump Smash
Stump Smash was once a magical tree in an ancient glade of wonderous woodland. But one day, he awake to a bark-bristling sight. Every tree, shrub and sapling around him had been cut down and hauled away. Holding up in his branches in horror, Stump Smash realized he too had been ‘logged’. All that was left were two wooden stumps in the shape of mallets. With a resounding roar, Stump Smash uprooted himself and stomped toward the gaggle of lumberjack trolls responsible. He brought together his mallet hands, and WHACK! The terrified trolls ran screaming for their pointy-nosed googly-eyed lives. Even Master Eon heard the racket and set off to investigate. And, after learning Stump Smash’s sad story, he brought him on board at once.
Stump Smash was once a magical tree that spent most of his time sleeping peacefully in the forests of Skylands. Then one day he awoke to discover his entire forest had been chopped down and logged by trolls – himself included.
His long branches were gone, leaving him with only powerful mallets for hands, which he used to smash the troll tree-cutting machines. Although still grumpy about what happened to him, Stump Smash has vowed to protect Skylands against those who would do it harm… especially trolls.
- Primary Attack: Wood Hammer
- Secondary Attack: Acorn Spit
- Upgrades: Petrified Pummel, Thorn Bark, Stump Crusher Combos
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 340 (max. 680)
- Speed: 43 (max. 98)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 90
- Defense: 20
- Agility: 70
- Luck: 40
Stump Smash (Series 1) Packaging
Stump Smash (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Drop the Hammer!”
- “Time to branch out!”
- “Be the tree!”
- “One, two, smash!”
- “Here comes the smash!”
- “My bark is worse than my bite!”
- “You’ve been Stump Smash’d!”
- “You barked up the wrong tree!”
- “You’ve been stumped!”
- “Leaf it to me!”
- “Another one for the smashing!”
- “Seen enough, let’s go smash!” – When checking Stats Info
- “Barkin’ some improvements” – When checking Stats Info
- “You know this hat is growing on me!” – When putting on a hat
- “Dashing and smashing!” – When putting on a hat
- “Still gonna smash!” – When given a nickname
- “Great name, can we smash now?” – When given a nickname
- “Flying tree!” – When using a bounce pad
- “Stump jump!” – When using a bounce pad
- “Battering-ram coming through!” – When opening up a gate
- Species: Tree Monster
- English Voice Actor: Kevin Michael Richardson
- Stump Smash was originally brown during gameplay prior to his character trailer.
- He is voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson, who is known for voicing Terrador in The Legend of Spyro series. He has also voiced Skulker from Danny Phantom, Dark Laser from The Fairly Odd Parents, Captain Gantu from Lilo and Stitch, Chairman Drek from Ratchet & Clank (made by Insomniac Games, original Spyro games developers), and Shnitzel from Chowder (first episode only).
- When floating in the water (possible with the Soul Gem ability), press the Attack Button to squirt water out of Stump Smash’s mouth.
- In the boss battle with the Evil Ent, he charges up his Meganuts and Acorns before launching them, while the real Stump Smash is incapable of doing so.
- Stump Smash and Zap are the only Skylanders who can heal themselves in water.
More Life Figures
Stump Smash (Flocked)
|Stump Smash (Series 2)
Stump Smash (White Flocked)