Zook – Locked-And-Loaded!
Series: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
Zook is something of a folk hero among the Banbaooker forest folk. After centuries of standing still, Zook decided not to be a stick in the mud anymore. He simply lifted his leg and stepped forward. He then wandered the woods spreading the word – Bambazookers can move! But nobody took much notice. The first time an outsider saw a bambazooker was when Zook saved an elven mapping expedition. The elves were watching Zook and placing bets on the purpose of his bamboo tube (some said it was a telescope, while others mantained it was a didgeridoo). The elves were caught unawares when a mighty mountain troll stomped menacingly towards them.
Suddenly, Zook brought all betting to a close when he lifted the great tube to his shoulder. Out shot a shower of exploding thorns that sent the troll into a speedy retreat. ‘Ahhhh, a bazooka!’ the elves exclaimed. To this day, no other bambazooker has ever taken a single step. So, as the only mobile Bambazooker in history, Zook has a special place in the Skylanders squad.
Zook hails from a strange and unusual species called Bambazookers, who once lived their entire lives standing in place… until Zook discovered they could walk simply by stepping out of the mud. After that, he became a wandering hero, using his hand-carved bamboo tube as a bazooka that fires special explosive thorns. Campfire songs were even written about him. Now, Zook spends him time as a Skylander, figuring he can be an even bigger hero… and have even more songs written about him.
- Primary Attack: Bazooka Attack
- Secondary Attack: Foliage Barrier
- Upgrades: Mortar Attack, Full Splinter Jacket, Exploding Shrapnel
Console Stats (Min. & Max Values)
- Health: 260 (max. 520)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
- Strength: 70
- Defense: 20
- Agility: 85
- Luck: 70
Zook (Series 1) Packaging
Zook (series 1) is available in a single pack and triple pack (Lightning Rod, Cynder, Zook), as part of the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure release.
- “Let’s lower da boom, BIG TIME!”
- “Time for da boom!”
- “Bring in da boom!”
- “Let’s do this!”
- “Zook it up!”
- “Look out, the Zook’s out!”
- “Hey, how you like that?”
- “Locked and loaded!”
- “Beat them bad!”
- “Heh heh, yeah!”
- ” I be winnin’ da fight!”
- “Ha! Ha! Better luck next time to you!”
- “Comin’ through!” – When opening a gate
- “Super Spring!” – When using a bounce pad
- “Feel the power!” – When checking Stats Info
- “Ya makin’ me strong!” – When checking Stats Info
- “Look incredible!” – When putting on a hat
- “Dats my kinda hat!” – When putting on a hat
- “Hey, I like it!” – When given a nickname
- “Great job on the name!” When given a nickname
- His species’ name is a combination of bamboo and bazooker.
- In the Skylanders commercial ‘Blow it Up!’, Zook speaks with an Australian accent, while in the games, he speaks with a Jamaican accent.
- One of his upgrade names (Full Splinter Jacket) is a play on the war movie Full Metal Jacket.
- In the boss battle with the Evil Missile Minion; his shrapnels last longer than those of the real Zook’s and do more damage, but are slower; his missles also have a slower rate of fire.
- Some fans dislike Zook for his “unusual” character design.
- On his packaging, his catchphrase is ‘Bamboo-yah!’.
More Life Figures
|Zook (Series 2)
Zook (Stone Granite)
Gnarly Tree Rex